Skip to main content

Invisible Browsing VPN

http://www.ibvpn.com


my experience with the one I use, ibvpn.com. I checked the net and compared a few VPN services. There are loads out there and they all offer the same service when it comes to the crunch. One thing I did like about ibvpn.com was the fact that you have multiple servers on their full package. They include UK, USA, CA, DE, IE and NL. They also don’t allow P2P and torrents which is a good thing in my book. I never use P2P so its not an issue. ibvpn.com will set up a free 1 day trial if you request it and it gives you access to all of their VPN servers. I got an email about 6 hours after requesting the trial and I was up an running quickly thanks to OSX on the Mac being so easy to set up VPN access. Another good point is that their support is excellent. Replies are quick . It works very well and I can switch between servers easily on my Mac. I also have the VPN setup on my iPod Touch and iPad. They all work without a problem. The only issues I have had is connecting to the DE server over the last few days but it is fine now. Various services I use are all fine, web, Usenet, email, etc. I can get full speed (4Mbit) if I download off Usenet with SSL. Now all my access can be secure to my destinations while on a free network. I can check my mail without giving out my passwords and I can browse anonymously. There is an added benefit to using the multiple servers and that is accessing blocked servers. In the UK we can’t watch shows on hulu.com but switch on your VPN to one of the three US servers and you can. It’s not my reason for getting VPN but if there is nothing to watch locally you can just tune in to a US site. The cost of ibvpn.com is also good.


  
Features & benefits:
-       ibVPN is a VPN service providing both PPTP and OpenVPN
-       Allow users to unblock websites and bypass internet filters
-       Access country specific sites like Hulu, Pandora, BBC iPlayer
-       Unlimited bandwidth
-       100% privacy (we do NOT keep logs)
-       3 days money back guarantee
 
ibVPN is compatible with:
-       Windows XP and Windows Vista
-       Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/Windows 7
-       Mac OS X 10.2 and higher
-       Linux, IPhone, WM Smartphones
-       Any PPTP compatible device/software
 
Servers:
-       Access to fast US, CA, UK, NL, DE and IE servers
 
Pricing and packages:
-       Premium US, CA, UK, NL, DE and IE servers : $7.95 / month, $19.95 / 3months, $36.95 / 6months
-       Premium US, CA, NL servers:                          $4.95 / month, $10.95 / 3months, $19.95 / 6months
-       Premium UK, IE, NL servers:                           $4.95 / month, $10.95 / 3months, $19.95 / 6months 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to find who is invisible or blocked you on Google Gtalk

So guys are you ready to know that which of your friend has blocked you on google talk. Whenever you noticed a contact in your Gtalk/Google Talk has not been online for some time, have it ever crossed your mind you’ve been blocked? If you are curious in finding out who actually blocked you in Gtalk, here’s a workaround you can try. This following method we attempt to show make use of a chat client call Pidgin. STEPS TO FIND WHO IS INVISIBLE OR BLOCKED YOU ON GOOGLE CHAT: 1. Download, Install Pidgin Click here to download Pidgin chat client. If you already have Pidgin installed, you may skip this step. 2. Configure Pidgin for GtalkYou’ll probably start with the below screen. Click the Add button. "Accounts -> Manage Account" will also bring you to the same screen. Let’s add Gtalk to Pidgin. Configure Pidgin Welcome Screen Clicking Add will allow you to add new Gtalk account. The following two screenshots show what you need to fill up for Basic and Advance tab, pay...

How To Hack Gmail Account Password Working 100 Percent

1st.. NOTE: This is for Educational Purpose Only. hackingfreaks.in is not responsible for any damage done by You. Things That you Need for Hacking Gmail Account Password: 1. Gmail Phisher 2. Free Web hosting Site 3. Little bit of manual Work :P Introduction to Phishing:- If you know little bit of Hacking then Its must for you know About Phishing i.e What is Phishing and how it works and most important How you can protect yourself from getting into the Trap. I will try to explain all of these in my article. First of all What are Phish pages and what is phishing?? Phish pages are basically the fake pages or virtual pages that looks similar to the original website Page. The only difference is the batch program running in the background i.e Original Webpage sends requests to Gmail server while Phish Page sends request to hacker’s php server. Now Phishing is a password hacking technique commonly used by hackers using phish pages that looks similar to original web page. The only...

Happy Club Active User Badge

Grab Happy Club Active User Badge : Copy Code From Here : http://tinypaste.com/08b3d Navigate to the new orkut interface by clicking the "Try new orkut" button on the top. Skip this step if you are already on the new UI Click the "home" button on the top which will land you on the orkut home page Now point your mouse cursor on to the text box so as to display the text formatting option on the top of it and choose "HTML" from the right hand corner of it.   Paste(Ctrl+V) the code in the text box, set the privacy of the scrap to "Public" and click the "Post" button.   Fill the captcha and press "Ok"   Done :)